Thursday, November 17, 2011

Personalized Mothers Jewelry

Personalized mothers nest necklaces were lately one of the most popular jewelry in my shop. I have been personalizing these cute nests for A Cup of Sparkle customers, most of which are going to be gifts for moms for Christmas.
Mothers Jewelry - handmade nest necklace
Nest necklaces with one, two, three and four pearls comes in similar sizes using various sizes of pearls. If you are looking for a special and unique gift for your mom, mother-in-law or grandma, you might consider these handmade sterling silver necklaces. They all come in special handmade packaging ready to give as gifts for holidays.

This one below is my latest custom necklace with 7 eggs. It is going to be a gift for another special mom for her birthday. It is the highest number of eggs I have ever used in my birds nest designs. I didn't know whether it is possible to make with seven eggs, but I guess it can be done.

 Doesn't that look cute?

Nest necklace with 7 pearls representing 7 children

6 comments:

  1. So totally chic and SPECIAL! Am coveting a nest necklace now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I so love this nest necklace gift. Awesome and chic <3
    Personalize gifts are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No doubt this is an excellent post I got a lot of knowledge after reading good luck. Theme of blog is excellent there is almost everything to read, Brilliant post.
    Jewelry Shop

    ReplyDelete
  4. Handmade Mother Necklace i'd like your blog! excellent! thanks share your wonderful blog with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to peruse much more things about it!
    Mom ring

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice, Jewell with personalised greeting cards and coffee mug make the gift more special. Check out the mugs here - https://www.printstop.co.in/personalised-mugs/products/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...