Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Love Nests for Mothers

I had a great pleasure making all the love nests this week for Mothers Day and after a busy weekend and Monday, I shipped all the A Cup of Sparkle orders yesterday. Now, even more busy days are waiting for me to clean my house before my trip to New Orleans this Friday...
Mother of 1,2 and 3 children nests before the chains are added
I hope all the purchases will make the recipients very happy and make them feel special. I put so much love into all of them from making them to packaging them.
A Cup of Sparkle will be on vacation until July but, I will be taking more time to blog. Please come back to see more on traveling, cooking, and DIY's. Have a wonderful May to all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...