Monday, May 21, 2012

My first 15K Race.

I completed my first 15K race last Saturday. It was AWESOME! My friend and I signed up for the Seattle's Best 15K to test ourselves before our half marathon which is only 2 weeks from now.
These are the medallions we got after finishing. Aren't they so pretty? I was very excited about them since it is my first race medallion. We were very proud of ourselves.

Are you doing any races this summer? It is highly satisfying, refreshing and enjoyable. Makes you filled with positive energy! There is so many great organizations benefiting non-profits and you don't really have to run the whole distance. A 5K race would be a great place to start if you are a beginner. And a race could be a great bonding experience you can enjoy with your spouse or a friend. xoxo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...